Collection Of Personal Information
When you create an account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your, but not limited to:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Collection of the above personal information will only be facilitated if you voluntarily submit the information to us. Non-submission of the foregoing will make us unable to process your orders.
However, if you provide personal information of any third-party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third-party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third-party service providers, and third-party vendors), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the services and/or access to the Opulence Design Concept platform;
- To process the orders you submit and payments that you make through the Opulence Design Concept platform;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Opulence Design Concept platform;
- To update you on the delivery of the products;
- To compare information, and verify with third-parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- We will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- When you provide us with your personal information, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials, products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information by informing us. Also, we may use your contact information to send newsletters from us; and
- In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information, we take necessary steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed within the past period, please contact us.
If you have an account, you may access details of your order by logging into your account. You undertake to treat your username, password and order details confidentially.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached please contact us.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences.
We do not sell products for purchase by minors. Otherwise, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Opulence Design Concept's Rights
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Opulence Design Concept HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF THE Opulence Design Concept HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY THE DATA PRIVACY ACT OF 2012, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST Opulence Design Concept FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Questions, Concerns, Complaints and Feedback
If you have question, concerns, complaints, and feedback in relation to personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com